David Letterman had his famous Top 10 lists and so do we!
Here are our Top 10 Reasons to Cruise!
1. Incredible VALUE. All‐inclusive cruise vacations let you spend just one amount that covers everything on board accommodations, dining, entertainment and more! And the value you receive is among the very best in travel today.
2. Your CHOICE Your Way. With over 200 distinctive ships (from yachts to mega‐ships) and 3,000 ports of call all over the world, you can really have cruising 100% your way. There's a perfect cruise for every budget and taste.
3. Ultimate CONVENIENCE. You'll visit many destinations but only have to unpack once.Your floating hotel takes you from island to island or city to city with ease.
4. Easy to PLAN. No getaway is as easy to plan as a packaged cruise. All you need to do is talk to one of our travel experts about the type of experience you want and we'll make all the arrangements for you.
5. Ah the ROMANCE. The caress of an ocean breeze, a canopy of stars twinkling above, ensuite dining on a balcony overlooking the ocean, spa services for two, secluded beaches for you and your love…need we say more?
6. For the Whole FAMILY. Many cruise lines specialize in family friendly offerings. Everyone can play together. And when the adults need some alone time, the children's programs, kid‐friendly menus and tours of the ship keep the little ones occupied, happy, and safe.
7. Superb CUISINE. You'll tantalize your taste buds with gourmet fare that showcases exotic ingredients, old standbys like pizza and ice cream, or spa cuisine for a healthy alternative. Depending on your mood, you'll dine in a traditional ballroom setting, a small bistro, a casual
eatery, or ensuite.
8. ACTIVITIES Galore. It's just impossible to be bored on a cruise. Water parks, sports activities, yoga, the spa, cultural lectures, cooking classes, gaming, musical revues, dancing, dining, movies under the stars, comedy shows…plus all the shore excursions! Or you can choose to do nothing at all.
9. Perfect for EVERYONE. Cruising has evolved to the point that there are specialty offerings and itineraries for just about everyone…singles, couples, honeymooners, church groups,families, gay and lesbian, historians, dancers, scrap bookers, artists, spiritualists, foodies, and the list goes on and on.
10. SATISFACTION. This time, the Rolling Stones were wrong. Because you can and will get satisfaction on a cruise vacation. It's a fact that cruises have a higher percentage of satisfied customers than any other vacation experience.
What are you waiting for? Cruise into satisfaction ‐ and savings ‐ today! We're just down the road, ready and waiting to plan your perfect cruise vacation. No one deserves it more than you!